Camp USA’s Turbochest Pulley has two rollers for a smoother haul on big walls and canyoneering adventures. Unlike traditional single-rollers, the Turbochest reduces dangerous wear as well as increasing climbing efficiency. Thicker body plates enhance durability, and the shaped connection point prevents the rope from escaping during tight pendulums and traverses. Camp coated the toothed cam with a special anti-wear treatment, and drain holes rid the device of mud, grit, and ice. The Turbochest also doubles as a locking pulley for lighter loads around 110 pounds.
- Two proprietary rollers
- Thicker body plates with a shaped connection point
- Doubles as locking pulley for light hauling
- This item is not intended for hauling or securing bodies
- Working Load: [rope] 8 – 13 mm
- Breaking Strength: 110 lb
- Claimed Weight: 3.9 oz
- Recommended Use: big wall climbing, caving, canyoneering, rescue
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.