Compact rescue and hauling device.
The CAMP USA Tethys Small Mobile Pulley is a lightweight, relatively compact rescue and haul device designed for easy carrying on your harness and attachment to ropes up to 13mm. Its aluminum alloy body and stainless steel axle stand up to rigorous use on climbs and rescue missions alike. The pulley is prusik-minding, allowing for ease of rigging a hauling systems on routes or managing emergency rescue scenarios. Plus, it features a large connection point that accommodates two carabiners, rotating side plates, and self-lubricating brass bushings.
- Aluminum alloy body & stainless steel axle
- Self-lubricated brass bushings, 80% efficiency
- Large connection accommodates two carabiners
- For ropes up to 13mm
- Rotating side plates
- Material: [body & sheave] aluminum alloy, [axle] stainless steel, [bushings] self-lubricated brass
- Working Load: 4 kN
- Breaking Strength: 24 kN
- Claimed Weight: 3.5 oz
- Recommended Use: climbing, rescue
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.