CAMP USA Ball Nuts are the only choice for hammerless aid-climbing protection in thin, parallel-sided cracks. When the going gets thin, pull the trigger and place a Ball Nut in a crack as narrow as 3mm. Release the trigger, and opposing forces of the brass ball and aluminum nut holds these tiny pieces of protection in place. Much faster and easier on the rock than banging in a knife blade, CAMP Ball Nuts are the last word in protecting thin free climbs and saving time on aid-climbing lines.
- The Ball Nuts’ 8kN strength (1798lb force) is ready to save your hide if you log some air time
- These allow for fast placements in knife-blade-sized cracks
- Bigger sizes suitable for cutting-edge hard trad climbs
- Works in parallel cracks where stoppers will not
- Placement Range: [#1] 3 – 6mm, [#2] 4.5 – 9mm, [#3] 6 – 12mm, [#4] 8 – 14mm, [#5] 10.5 – 18mm
- Strength:  7kN, [2-5] 8kN
- Claimed Weight:  1.02oz,  2.57oz
- Recommended Use: trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.